It's now early evening here in gainesville, Florida, which went through a very uncomfortably hot stretch in the low nineties. My exercising wasrestricted to rock-running in the living room, amassing~4,500 steps. Now the baseball channel is showing the tail end of a tied gamethat is going to extra innings...I don'r care who wins, as usual. I putout some K-Cup flavored decaf coffee to brew a pot...now I"m sipping from a small Mario Brothers mug. I have been sufffering from headaches for most of today and still feel their effects, moderate in intensity but not going away. I'm still speculating on last October and the worsening of my headaches back then, which I think may have intensified due i major part to the rapid growth of cancerous brain tumors that the surgeon generally removedo n October 24th, more than 95% of them according to his own account. I don't want these tumors to return, and i really want the neext MRI's I undeergo to reveal that my tumor growth has stalled out, at least for the next few months. Waste removal and recycling are scheduled for pickup in my neighborhood tomorrow. I don't have plans to get up hours before sunrise...a good night's sleep would be in order. Well, i can adjust the air and rest on the living room couch for a while before heading back to stir up Peewee Daisy. Y'all have a good night tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment