My total virtual miles for today: 7.0. Melissa, who felt sore this morning, still drove me on down to Depot Park for their Parkrun. After the first .7-mile lap, though, we agreed to end it for this week.Throughout today's event, I felt out of shape. Later today I was up for a brisk walk around our block, and exercised while watching some YouTube. We're planning on going to the beach on Sunday, so we'll see how that goes. Writing blog articles on this Chromebook has become very frustrating for me because the keyboard has become almost impossible to type on.. it's probably time for a new computer with a decent keyboard...
Saturday, January 3, 2026
At Depot Parkrun Today, Melissa and I Show Up and Walk a Lap
Labels:
Blog,
Computer,
Daytona Beach,
Depot Parkrun,
Fitness,
Home Exercise,
Keyboard,
Walking,
Writing,
YouTube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment