Tuesday, January 6, 2026

About Bad Computer Keyboard, Running Training Plans

 In this world of expeted instant stimulation and gratification, i hope for the time in which I can just sit around somewhere and think, write and study...along with a nice little hot or decaf coffee.  I want to get back into regular journaling, where I type out my thoughts offline on my word processor and save them to computer without any need to be online.  Assuming I hopefully have10-15 years ahead of me to live on a decently mentally and physically active level, to start learning new language sounds like a good idea, as does getting back to long-distance running.  n participating in hal-marathons, along with training sessions focusing on my home and surrounding neighborhoods. I'm very tired of these defective old keyboards that don't properly translate my keying efforts to the screen or file. More to come, maybe. Today I exercised enough to pick I pick up1.0 virtual miles. Let's see what happens tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment