Monday, November 24, 2025

49ers vs. Panthers Game Following Medical Treatment

 On this 24th of November Monday, Melissa took me down to the UF Medical Plaza's Davis Cancer Pavillion where I underwent another round of Radiation Therapy.  Following that I sat in the Lab Draw waiting room until my name was finally called out.  After my blood was somewhat painfully drawn, we ordered a drink from Opus and returned home.  During the evening ABC showed a Monday Night Football game with the San Francisco 49era hosting the Carolina Panthers.  The 49ers currently rate as a wild card team while their opponent, after a slow season start, has been surging in the standings to the point where a victory would vault them into a narrow NFC South Division lead over Tampa Bay. And the way I see it, if the Buccaneers, with their relatively mediocre win-loss record, don't win their division, then they're going nowhere post-season.  Well, San Francisco managed to pull out a victory although Carolina, with their talented young quarterback Bryce Young, although the latter kept his team close.  I really don't like hearing the play-by-play and spirited analysis, so I muted the TV sound.  I don't know whether Tampa Bay will carry their winning record to the end of the regular season, but I also don't see this team progressing far into the playoffs should they qualify for the postseason...

No comments:

Post a Comment