It's the end of another month, so let me just say that, by default, my "song of November" is Garbage's There's No Future in Optimism...it's probably going to be my song of the year for 2025. I'm a little disillusioned to discover a dearth in 2025 album releases by musical acts I like. Maybe things will start to improve in 2026.
With running, November wasn't a very active month for me. My endurance has diminished due to my recovery from October 24th brain surgery...today's 4.8-mile walk was a case in point. I'm a lot slower in Parkruns, and often feel that it's an accomplishment to just get through the 3.1-mile course. I still think that in spite of my medical circumstances I gave it the college try. Staying active through the fatigue...that's the brave way to go...
You are very brave and courageous. I love you so much!
ReplyDeleteYour wife for lifer. Mrs. Irwin😍😘
Sweetheart, I love you so-so much! Let's both be brave and courageous!
ReplyDelete