I'm not sure if this is the third or fourth time around, but I am currently rereading the late Isaac Asimov's celebrated science fiction series Foundation, which he began writing as a 1942 short story but didn't publish the first three novel-length volumes until the 1950s...and then finished the main five-part series much later during the 1980s, along with a couple of prequel novels. I just finished book number two, titled Foundation and Empire, and am now reading Second Foundation. I did review these books earlier in this blog...here are links to those articles:
#1 FOUNDATION
#2 FOUNDATION AND EMPIRE
#3 SECOND FOUNDATION
#4 FOUNDATION'S EDGE
#5 FOUNDATION AND EARTH
Other: PRELUDE TO FOUNDATION
I haven't yet read the other prequel, title Forward the Foundation, nor have I read any of the spinoff Foundation novels written by other science fiction writers after Asimov's death in 1992. For now, I'm content with going through the books I've already read...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment