Sunday, October 13, 2013
Tough Health Day on Saturday
Yesterday was a particularly disturbing day for me, healthwise. The previous day (Friday) I found myself in a situation in which I was in a recently fumigated house, in a room full of old books, magazines, letters, and papers, trying to help clean up an accumulated mess that at one time had taken up the entire room. There was dust all around, and I should have known better than to be there for the several hours I spent sorting out piles and piles of old material. But that night and the entire day yesterday, I felt a bad sense of inflammation throughout my body. Any point on my skin that had been broken and was healing suddenly felt painful upon touching it. I felt weaker, coughed, ...but worst of all, I had an irregular heartbeat the entire day yesterday. I stayed away from that place, though, having learned my lesson...and after a lengthy period of sleep, woke up Sunday morning with the symptoms gone...no pain, weakness, coughing...and a typically regular, strong heartbeat. I think that, if I know what's good for me, I had better be very, very careful in the future about the type of environment I expose myself to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment