This morning I skipped on rising hours before sunrise. Now it' early evening and all they want to talk about are drought-induced fires in the northern extreme of Gainesville. Melissa and I will need to keep posted on events as they try to control the fires and keep them from threatening my home area. If there are evacuation orders, then we will need to scramble to find suitable accommodations for ourselves and our dog Daisy. Other than that, I have been a bit on the lazy side today, skimping on exercise. My intention is to run in place for a little bit before finally calling it a day. Earlier I was watching major league baseball games live on TV, and there's still one left between Atlanta and Philadelphia...the former with an excellent season win/loss record so far and the latter on an extended losing streak. I often find it difficult to orient myself about the instant game graphics display, keeping up with who's at bat and where they are in the inning. Maybe tonight it'll go better...I really don't care who wins. Having just eaten what I regard as the equivalent of my dinner, I'm done with the food until tomorrow morning. I think I'll brew a pot of flavored decaf coffee and enjoy the evening. I wish that for you as well. Well, if the Baseball Channel doesn't visually show tonight's Braves/Phillies, then Fox should do so on my "regular" YouTube TV, giving me a chance at a little intellectual brain activity. As for you, have a great night...
Sunday, April 19, 2026
On this Sunday in my Life
Labels:
awake,
Baseball,
baseball channel,
Coffee,
daisy,
early morning,
Eating,
evacuations,
evening,
Fire,
Greetings,
Home Exercise,
Photos,
running in place,
YouTube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment