Saturday, March 28, 2026

Showed Up on Depot Parkrun Today, Good Saturday Coming Up

 Melissa and I just returned from our weekly morning Depot Parkrun of which i walked 1 lap as I worked on gradually improving my fitness level.  Sooner or later i'd like to cover the full 5k (3.1 mile) distance...maybe April 4th.  We ate breakfast and now I have a coffee and donut.  More Youtube personal development videos are in store for me this morning.  A little later on I will read more and exercise.  That baseball channel did a good job of showing three different games, and I looking forward to seeing a couple more.  Gainesville is about to stage yet another anti-Trump 'no kings' rally off SW 6th Street...my guess is it's there to justify people who foolishly sat out the last presidential election and provide them the excuse that they are actually participants in democracy and not simply malcontents.  In any event, my wish is for you to have a wonderful day today...

No comments:

Post a Comment