Here I am on yet another earlier early morning, pre-dawn wakeup...it's 6:33...having run in place on the rug for about 11 minutes so far with a nice mug of hot flavored coffee in my hand. I'm envisioning some meaningful, purposeful study ahead, particularly about foreign languages. Melissa wants to begin my next cycle of enhanced TMZ treatments after a pharmacy visit. Then we should get to see Anita and Jim a little before they head on homeward. Study, interaction, exercise and rest, each in good measure, should all do the trick for me (and us) today as I am more careful about what I eat. Also, keep Pewee from licking me (like she loves to do) to protect her from the toxic (to her) medicine seeping out through my porous skin. Oh, and some TV time is in store as well. And since I won't be scratching off any lottery tickets, then it's good fun, never could stand those tv commercials. Now let's have some "good fun" surfin' them channels. Just don't forget to listen to that great music. How Soon is Now, by the Smiths, has my Song of the Month easily, followed by the metaphysically intense Zebra piece Who's Behind the Door?. My favorite line from it: How much more do you think you really know about who's behind the door?. Yes. I'm also thinkin about sitting in a comfortable cloth folding chair in the front yard looking casually through one or more Shaum's math guides, checking for patterns to notice. No pressure and it's nap time whenever I choose...
Thursday, February 26, 2026
Early Rising, Optimistic About Day to Come
Labels:
Anita,
Coffee,
foreign languages,
Home Exercise,
Medicine,
Peewee daisy,
pharmacy,
Study,
Travel,
TV,
wake up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment