Thursday, January 29, 2026

61 Miles

 I feel like Frodo Baggins near the end of the movie Return of the King, tending to feel pain and unhealing wounds.  I continue today exercising a little and resting a lot. I value silence and resent loud haranguing.  I am still optimistically guarded about the future: still have an appetite...

4 comments:

  1. Do you still enjoy listening to your music? I find that's the best way for me to just close my eyes and transport myself to a place of my imagination where I can just relax and let my mind wander. I find that the more I do this, the easier it has become to just wander the universe and be amazed at all the beauty it has to offer. This past Sunday I was taking a rest and let my mind take me to the middle of an aurora...it was magnificent. I hope that your music can help you find a bit of serenity, something that can be hard to harness sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like How Soon is Now by the Smiths and have it as my Song of january

    ReplyDelete
  3. listened to Impossible soul from sfjanstevens age of adz, with mixed reactions. He's a talent, with a tendency for preachiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How soon is now is a powerful anthem doe self-ssertion...love that tremeloe.

    ReplyDelete