Sunday, February 11, 2024

Chiefs Prevail in Super Bowl over San Fran, I Guess I'm Happy About It

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs for managing to pull out yet another Super Bowl victory, tonight over the San Francisco 49ers in Las Vegas in a mistake-riddled game.  It was an entertaining contest that went into overtime...still, I found myself drifting away from the game and going to other channels from time to time.  I should have enjoyed it more...or should I really? I wasn't so cool on the halftime entertainment, either...I think Usher is talented but his preferences in music stray greatly from mine: he performs well on stage, though, I have to admit.  In case you forget it in future years looking back, this was the 2023 NFL season we're talking about although this championship game didn't happen until midway through February, 2024. So, way to go, Chiefs, now you're stuck having to defend your title again...

No comments:

Post a Comment