Monday, January 22, 2024

Checking Out Some More Recent Music Albums

Last November, seeing that I hadn't paid very much attention to the ongoing music scene in 2023, I decided to check out some of that year's album releases, focusing on artists I already liked.  The best albums, far and away, were Cracker Island by Gorillaz and Memento Mori by Depeche Mode.  Well, it's January of 2024 and I'm looking for some new material to listen to.  To that effect, I've dug back a bit into the previous year and am checking out some new albums as well.  In the next few days I'll be listening (on YouTube) to: I/O by Peter Gabriel, Danse Macabre by Duran Duran, Hackney Diamonds by the Rolling Stones, Rewind Forward by Ringo Starr, and...to be released on 1/26...Wall of Eyes by the Smile.  Should be yet another fun listening adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment