Monday, December 25, 2017

Enjoying Christmas at Home with Family

Usually I try to put out something on a daily basis on this blog.  Since today is Christmas, I just haven't got around to writing anything.  I've had a wonderful day at home with my family and hope that you have enjoyed this great holiday as well.  Right now (besides writing this, that is) I am watching Alfred Hitchcock movies on the Turner Classic Movies channel, the NBA game between Houston and Oklahoma City...and surfing around the TV dial for anything else.  I'm alternating this important activity with going to the kitchen where there are all sorts of goodies to eat.  Yesterday we all had a great time playing some brand new board games we had just bought...that Pandemic is fun but man, is it intricate.  It is "cool" that the weather suddenly changed to a wonderfully pleasant temperature...tomorrow it's going to warm up again.  Well, back to my crucial movies/sports/food...

No comments:

Post a Comment