Monday, February 8, 2016

Changing Time and Setting of My Blog Writing

I'm trying out a new schedule and strategy for studying and writing, beginning today.  I remember that back in 2007-08, when I began this blog, I would routinely write out articles in the early afternoon, just before I went off to work.  I usually did this while sitting in a coffee shop like Starbucks.  Well, now I am out again, before work and sitting here with my coffee (not Starbucks...but a nice place nearby).  The only difference between now and then is that then I would write out my articles on my portable AlphaSmart word processor and then post them the next day from my home computer, while now I'll be posting on the same day, right after I've finished writing...

I'd like to expand the range of my topics, which recently have been relatively limited in comparison to earlier years.  In any event, I appreciate your readership and hope that you'll find my articles interesting, regardless of your own personal interests or whether you necessarily agree with my opinions...