Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My December 2013 Running Report

This final month of 2013 saw me cutting back on my total mileage and missing some days in the middle due to what seems to have been a viral illness.  I ran a total of  80.2 miles in December, while I ran on 26 out of the 31 days.  My longest single run was for 5.5 miles.  I missed out on a 9K race in the middle of the month, but was already beginning to feel under the weather when I found out I would need to go in to work the morning of the race.

Since the end of September, there have been four local races ranging from 6K to half-marathon in length that I had intended to run in but for various reasons have skipped.  Still, next year there is the Ocala Half-Marathon in on January and, later in February, the FivePoints Half-Marathon here in Gainesville.  Let's see if I can't make it to at least one of these, even if I have to walk part of the race...

No comments:

Post a Comment