For nearly the past week or so I have been feeling very crappy, under the weather. It isn't the flu, and I am functioning through it, albeit without enjoying it one bit. One casualty in my daily routine, though, has been my running...which I may or may not pick back up after recovery. The way I'm feeling right now, the prospect of getting out there accumulating miles doesn't exactly thrill me.
So far, I haven't missed work and hope that I won't. I have sought medical help in all this and am working out some prescribed remedies. Hopefully, they will work and I'll make a timely and full recovery. But the overriding thing I want to do right now is sit/recline still and quiet, either watching TV or listening to pleasant music. Sounds like a great blueprint for my future!
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment