Sunday, May 5, 2013
Writing Sparse, Hope to Write More
I still haven't given up on this blog, although the entries have recently been few and far between. I'm thinking of doing different things on it, transforming it into a different kind of blog. But right now, I am distracted by other things in my life, and writing has been put on the back burner. I have to review this blog's archives to see the topics I used to write freely about, and then see if I can continue along the same lines. Unfortunately, about politics I am completely spent and discouraged; perhaps I can write an article or two explaining why I am coming to believe that our political leaders have betrayed us, the people, with their polarizing partisanship and their kowtowing to media ideologues/hacks. Well, there are plenty of other areas about which I can write, but I need to get myself back into the right frame of mind for this. Keep checking in on me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment