Saturday, May 18, 2013

NBA Playoffs Getting Further Along

Now that the NBA professional basketball playoffs are getting closer to the end this year, that means that the almost daily opportunity to view games on TV is also getting closer to the end.  Right now, the only series we have left to follow is the Indiana-New York one, with game #6 on tonight.  If the Pacers pull that one out, then it's the divisional finals starting Sunday with San Antonio matched up against Memphis in the West.  So if the TV/NBA schedulers are smart, they'll alternate East finals/West finals games so that there will usually be an evening game to watch.  But maybe I'm expecting too much common sense from them.

Once we get to the final championship series, I'll probably begin to switch to baseball as the primary sport to focus on.  Then again, I might just go back to watching more Netflix: I have a lot of Star Trek episodes and movies to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment