More assorted comments...
--My two favorite football teams from college and the pros, the Florida Gators and Miami Dolphins respectively, surprised me this past weekend with two impressive victories, both highlighted by big plays, ball control, and surging from midway in the third quarter to the game's end. And both teams have young, relatively inexperienced quarterbacks. Yes, pretty impressive...
--Oh my gahhh, will this incredibly painful election campaign season EVER be over? I cannot stand watching the news anymore with all of the bull flying around...
--The running is continuing as usual, with me often resorting to creative means to get my daily dose of running in. And I'm still on target for 100 miles this month, with no break yet in my streak, which stands now at 144 straight running days...
--No, I'm not writing much lately. But maybe it's better that I draw back a bit instead of writing stuff on a daily basis that I don't have my heart into...
Friday, September 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment