The very afternoon, yesterday, that I wrote and published an article titled "Obnoxious and Endless Road Work", criticizing the intrusive and drawn out road work going on in my subdivision (and especially right in front of my house), the "crew" went right to it, finally paving the street on my block. Whoopee!
Now I don't want to flatly claim that it was my article that spurred them to action, but facts are facts. I published it and just a few hours later, I got some redress. So naturally, now that I know I have "The Power", why not try it out on some other areas and see what happens? Like...
Obnoxious and Endless Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
Obnoxious and Endless Unwelcome Appearances of Sarah Palin on My TV
Obnoxious and Endless Days When No One Gives Me A Million Dollars
Obnoxious and Endless Lousy Songs on Broadcast Radio
Obnoxious and Endless Supply of Politicians Pretending to be Angry in Order in Gain Public Favor Obnoxious and Endless Line of Pathetic "Reality" Shows on TV
Well, let's cut it off there, for now. Let's see...maybe just putting the above on my blog will solve all of those problems.
Can't I at least hope?
Now I don't want to flatly claim that it was my article that spurred them to action, but facts are facts. I published it and just a few hours later, I got some redress. So naturally, now that I know I have "The Power", why not try it out on some other areas and see what happens? Like...
Obnoxious and Endless Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
Obnoxious and Endless Unwelcome Appearances of Sarah Palin on My TV
Obnoxious and Endless Days When No One Gives Me A Million Dollars
Obnoxious and Endless Lousy Songs on Broadcast Radio
Obnoxious and Endless Supply of Politicians Pretending to be Angry in Order in Gain Public Favor Obnoxious and Endless Line of Pathetic "Reality" Shows on TV
Well, let's cut it off there, for now. Let's see...maybe just putting the above on my blog will solve all of those problems.
Can't I at least hope?
No comments:
Post a Comment