I woke up this morning with no intention of completing our local Depot Parkrun 5K. In fact, after an elevated blood pressure reading of mysel, Melissa and I had a brief discussion as to whether we would even try..but in the end we decided to show up and she volunteered to do a lap.For me, walking on such a hard, rough surface for that distance wore badly, and the few seconds of very light running near the end was a kind of relief for me.In the backyard I ran slowly for 40 seconds...maybe rock-running on the living room floor in the evening will add a good amount of steps to my recorded daily total. A little while ago while sitting outside on the back porch I found the heat(nineties) and humidity to be almost unbearable..maybe some rain will improve conditions. I am now going back to the bedroom (withA.C.).to rest some. All the best to you and yours...
Saturday, May 30, 2026
Trying to Withstand Heat and Humidity on Parkrun Day
Labels:
air conditioning,
awake. exercise.home,
Depot Parkrun 5 K,
Greetings,
hot weather,
Rest,
Rock,
Slow running,
Summer,
Walking,
wishes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment