After I was dispatched from my stay in the cardiovascular surgical hospital on July31, 2021, Dr. Miles sent me to the UF Cardioversion, which brought my stabilazation away from the acute atrial fibrillation that had been bothering me immediately following my heart valve replacement and aortic aneurysm. For some months I felt very weak as I tried to remain with enough energy to be able to run around my home block for the ,7 mile block. But it wouldn't be until I could maintain that distance when I was finally able, to run my Hampton Inn to the Daytona Beach Pier at the pier and back. Right now I'm wondering whether I'll have enough to go on to allow me to be able to be maintain my light jogging level at a high degree. Today, fot a little past few minutes, I was able to run on my run own on the living room alone for 8 minutes before taking a break. Now I feel I'm making some marked improvement with some walking endurance. I have an apppointment to get a chemo injection today at the Davis UF Avis Cancer Center at the UF Davis Pavilion Center, under the authority of oncologist Dr. Jones. As for new habits, I am working on a new system including incorporating water hydration. Way to go, Bill. Now let's see if I can't throw in a few new little home habits...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment