Another morning early arisen...let's see what this one brings. I ran in place for 12 minutes after brewing coffee. Then I listened to a Jim Rohn podcast about the value of tackling things alone. Now he's talking about designing your own day in the early morning and honestly reviewing it during the evening. Rohn is a stoic advocate of picking a small number of things to focus on and is pragmatic about it all. Sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed by all his information...what do I filter out? Rohn wants me to grow and not regress. So what do I plan for today? In the news there's that war...oh, well. For me I want to continue being intellectually active and commit myself to a reasonable degree of home exercise, with plenty of allowance for rest and recovery. Should I get in the white Camry and try starting it, carrying my license and some money? Walk around the block once or the back yard? I know, let me enjoy the day without getting carried away with eating. Enjoy life and appreciate it...
Thursday, March 5, 2026
Early Morning, Rohn Podcast
Labels:
awake,
car,
Coffee,
early morning,
Home Exercise,
newsdriving,
Personal Projects,
Plans,
Podcast,
Walking,
War,
You-Tube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment