Monday, March 2, 2026

Early Morning, Looking at World

 Hi, here is another early morning for me.  This would be starting off another 9th grade school week, along with the accrued homework and test preparation.  Instead of sitting in my 1141 dining room with instant coffee,here comes day number three of US armed forces raining down missiles on areas the Blusterer-in-Chief deems to be enemy territory, that it, areas not under his personal control. I am tired of hitting up on channels that seem obsessed with this ongoing military adventure.  I'd like for things to start clearing up and people get back to their more normal existence, if the dramatists seeking absolute power can manage to cooperate.  We're now in March...it's Monday, the 2nd.  I can still study foreign languages and read my problematic fantasy book.  And maybe a trudge around the block is in order.  And maybe I'll try out some brief neighborhood driving of the white Camry.  Grateful for Anita and Jim's visit, and that they got back to Austin okay.  Speaking of the Texas capital city, I don't know what to think about how people in different places, near and far, who seem to have lost their minds and have yielded to their ownknee-jerk, violent tendencies. I am so, so tired of seeing ugly mug shots slapped across my TV-20 News screen. A little more pause for kindness, please...just quietly walking away can be an acceptable option, too.  I did some seven minutes of ipf so far today...

No comments:

Post a Comment