Wednesday, January 7, 2026

Reprint of 1/7/21 Article 5 Years After Fascist Attempts to OverthrowTrump's 2020 Electoral DEfeat

I looked up the definition of "facism" on Bing..."an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization".  So henceforth, in light of the attempted coup d'état instigated by Donald Trump and carried out by his personality-cult-transfixed worshippers when they stormed the Capitol during Congress's counting of the Electoral College vote certifying Joseph Biden as the next president, I am now classifying those senators and representatives voting to object to the count and thereby overturn our democratic election as "fascist", no longer Republican.  I am also calling Trump, who expressed approval of the defeat of his own party's US Senate candidates from Georgia, a "fascist" along the lines of Mussolini, Hitler, and Franco.  But not Vice-President Pence, who in the final hour has demonstrated courage in the face of God knows how much pressure to conform to Trump's dictatorial agenda.  Here is a link to the list of who I consider to be fascist traitors...including Kat Cammack, my own newly-sworn in (to uphold the US Constitution) representative and my senator Rick Scott: [Congressional Objectors List].  By the way, a poll recorded that 45% of Republicans at large approved of the insurrection yesterday: they're fascists as well, in my estimation.  After a little home exercise, I can report that I have reached 2.0  virtual miles for today...

1 comment:

  1. I have tried very hard to become a person who does not hold a grudge, but I really can't bring myself to feel anything but contempt for those who voted for this awful man. He is doing exactly what he had told him them he would do, shame on the whole fascist mob.

    ReplyDelete