Today marked the third full week of cancer chemotherapy and radiation treatments, all prescribed by the good physicians at UF Health. Besides going to them with my sweet Melissa driving, my days and nights are more or less unstructured...unless it's me doing the structuring. Tomorrow morning they're "forecazzing" heavy fog for Gainesville, with a chance of some rain later on. Sunday's supposed to be much heavier with the local precipitation, but since I'm planning to stay at home all day that'll be okay for me. I'm tired of the TV news, be it local or national in scope. America has become grim (not great) again, and I guess it's all a part of the "master" plan. TV-20 today devoted much time and effort celebrating their chief meteorologist Mike Potter's retirement...he'll be missed. I still exercise some, spending time in front of the TV moving to foreign language podcasts and virtual running race videos (I'm going through the 2022 Hartford Half Marathon on Runner's Digest channel. Still plodding on ahead thinking good thoughts...
Friday, December 5, 2025
Thinking Good Thoughts at End of Week
Labels:
attitude,
Cancer,
Chemotherapy,
foreign languages,
Medicine,
News,
Races,
Radiation,
Running,
Weather,
weather podcasts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment