HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO ALL, INCLUDING THE SCUM THAT SPENT THE LAST FOUR YEARS TRYING TO DESTROY OUR COUNTRY THROUGH WARPED RADICAL LEFT MINDS, WHO ALLOWED 21,000,000 MILLION PEOPLE TO ILLEGALLY ENTER OUR COUNTRY, MANY OF THEM BEING CRIMINALS AND THE MENTALLY INSANE,THROUGH AN OPEN BORDER THAT ONLY AN INCOMPETENT PRESIDENT WOULD APPROVE, AND THROUGH JUDGES WHO ARE ON A MISSION TO KEEP MURDERERS, DRUG DEALERS, RAPISTS, GANG MEMBERS, AND RELEASED PRISONERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, IN OUR COUNTRY SO THEY CAN ROB, MURDER, AND RAPE AGAIN — ALL PROTECTED BY THESE USA HATING JUDGES WHO SUFFER FROM AN IDEOLOGY THAT IS SICK, AND VERY DANGEROUS FOR OUR COUNTRY. HOPEFULLY THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT, AND OTHER GOOD AND COMPASSIONATE JUDGES THROUGHOUT THE LAND, WILL SAVE US FROM THE DECISIONS OF THE MONSTERS WHO WANT OUR COUNTRY TO GO TO HELL. BUT FEAR NOT, WE HAVE MADE GREAT PROGRESS OVER THE LAST 4 MONTHS, AND AMERICA WILL SOON BE SAFE AND GREAT AGAIN! AGAIN, HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY, AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Tuesday, May 27, 2025
Trump's Truth Social Memorial Day Post
The above was our duly elected president’s social media post for yesterday’s Memorial Day observance, which is held annually to remember and honor those who have fallen in service to our country over the course of its history. Had someone like Joe Biden or Barack Obama published anything resembling the filth that appears above, I have no doubt that FoxNews “journalists” like Laura Ingraham, Mark Levin and Jesse Watters would instantly sweep down in collective, fervent condemnation of the president, pronouncing judgment on his mental state and demanding that he step down from office. But Donald J.Trump is their boy and, to them, he can do no wrong. At my postal service mail processing job over the years I’ve seen the type of rant similar to that above from time to time on the outside of envelopes…written and sent by obviously mentally unstable paranoids suffering from extreme delusions. So, my fellow Americans, this is the individual you saw fit to lead this nation….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've always been a registered Democrat but would more accurately describe myself as an Independent. When Trump denigrated John McCain, a man who had served his country with such honor, I really thought there would be a huge backlash...but it never happened. I felt the same way after I heard his Memorial Day speech, but again, I haven't seen much of a reaction from the Republican side of the floor. And with each day that this madness continues, unobstructed by those who could do something about it, I am crushed that this is what my country has become. It's shocking that this is what such a huge portion of our country wants, and that he is the man that those same people think is their hero and savior. I don't think that America is such a blessed place at the moment.
ReplyDeleteI see people all around me who have allowed themselves to become voluntary slaves to their mobile devices, which provide information, not necessarily truth, and which tend to reinforce people's preconceived notions instead of correcting errors. It's as if America has recently been the subject of a vast mind control experiment...and we failed it.
ReplyDelete