Tuesday, May 6, 2025

Discussing a Recent, Worthy Rob Dial Podcast Episode

This article isn't really for you folks out there in the worldwide web for your enlightenment, but if you get something from it then that's okay, too.  No, I just wanted to have a ready source at my own hands for the following material I picked up from a recent Rob Dial Mindset Mentor podcast.  He put it out last Friday, and the title was "7 Mindset Habits That Changed My Life".  Here they are:

1 Take radical responsibility...nobody is coming to rescue me...stop blaming others
2 Practice daily gratitude...even when life sucks
3 Reframe fear as a compass...pay attention to where it points, usually to discomfort zones where growth opportunities lie
4 Learn to trust intuition...the "whisper" in the mind over the "scream"
5 Act before I feel ready...ready, fire, aim...take action and then adjust through the mess
6 Speak to myself the way I speak to someone I love...the Desiderata says "Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself"
7 Let go of perfectionism...perfectionism is "fear in a fancy outfit"..."done" is better than "perfect"

Of course, Mr. Dial explains each of these in greater depth.  And my own "whispered" inner voice tells me that each of his points are very well-taken...

No comments:

Post a Comment