I've written in the past about Rob Dial's Mindset Mentor podcast, and the various topics he's presented regarding personal development. Sometimes he's on point and sometimes not...and I'm finding more and more that he's repeating the same things that I've heard in the past. That last thing is something I would have expected and embrace...at least in the areas that resonate with me. And time management is one of these. The other day he broke down his strategy of managing a day in his own life with four key points: mastering one's to-do list, mastering one's schedule, employing the Pomodoro Technique of 25 minutes focused work on ONE thing with 5 minutes rest, and then reviewing the day at the end. I tried it the other day and pleasantly discovered that I was actually getting ahead of my plans, finishing tasks earlier than expected. Yesterday I didn't do it and...it didn't work out so well. Everyone's different and I doubt that Rob Dial would even recognize my own interpretation of his suggestions...I always take what he says with a grain of salt: I think he'd like that...
Thursday, July 11, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment