Sunday, July 21, 2024

For My Dear Son Will

My dear son Will passed away at his home this past Thursday.  I miss him so much. He was the kindest, most generous person I've ever known...and he was my son.  What a blessing, and what a terrible loss, as if someone came along and cut out a huge part of my life.  This wound I know will be with me throughout my life, or at least its scars on my soul.  I will always treasure the memory of Will, from his birth in 1990, childhood, and as a wonderful and deeply caring, responsible adult.  God bless you, my dear, sweet Will, and may you enjoy His peace...

2 comments:

  1. My precious son, your daddy's words capture my heart too. You are loved always and forever, my son! love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had children, but I'm sure that there is no tragedy that cuts deeper than the loss of one's child. I hope that as time goes on your wonderful memories of Will will help heal the scars that are so raw right now.

    ReplyDelete