Thursday, July 18, 2024

Family Tragedy, Blog Interruption

A tragedy occurred in my family today, the loss of a dear life close to me.  I am beside myself in grief and don't feel it appropriate to elaborate any further in this matter.  At the same time, I don't see how continuing to put out daily blog articles about various topics for public reading is appropriate, either.  Yet I want to maintain my daily writing habit throughout this sad and distressing season.  So I am making this blog...hopefully temporarily...only available to read by myself, the author.  I know of some dear regular readers and I regret this action for both their and my sake, especially the one who is so kind with her comments.  So, for a season of time you will not be able to read this blog.  Hopefully, though, when and if I think it's time to resume its public availability, I intend to return, along with a backlog of dated material to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment