Are you looking forward to watching the 2024 Paris Summer Olympics later this year? I am...because of COVID-19, the 2020 Tokyo games were delayed until July 2021, exactly the time I was in the hospital recovering from my open-heart surgery (aortic aneurysm repair and heart valve replacement). I'm looking forward to seeing how NBC covers it all...they disappointed me, to put it most diplomatically, with the recent NFL playoffs when they put "my" Miami Dolphins game against Kansas City with their paid-subscriber channel Peacock. I'm suspecting they will be up to the same high jinks, only on a much grander scale. No problem, I'll watch the "free" stuff and leave Peacock to the suckers...hope it fails. The Paris Olympics begin on July 26, when Melissa and I are finishing up our next cruise, and last until August 11. Should be fun to follow, Peacock notwithstanding...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment