The thing I love most about going on vacation is that I get to leave behind any kind of schedule. My entire life is scheduled from morning to night, and when I'm on vacation, there is no schedule.
Kelly Clarkson
Musical artist Kelly Clarkson has it right about what she loves about going on vacation...at least for herself, that is. Melissa and I are embarking on our own starting tomorrow and, since we're traveling, there are destinations to tour and, frankly, it's necessary to follow a time schedule at least some of the time. Meals are offered on our boat at different times of the day, and even from day to day the theme changes for the passengers...I'm not too keen on that aspect (I'm sure Kelly would agree). Fortunately, we should also have plenty of unstructured time to ourselves and I am definitely looking forward to that. As for this blog and new articles during our trip, I'll just have to play it out, in an unscheduled sort of way, naturally...
Have a wonderful time! Bon Voyage!
ReplyDelete