The 2023 National Football League regular season is almost over, with the playoffs to begin next week. All fourteen teams in the expanded format have been set, with only the relative seeding of the Miami Dolphins and Buffalo Bills yet to be determined...they are playing each other as I write this, with Miami currently leading 14-7 at halftime. Although ultimately I care little about who wins or loses, I do experience some enjoyment watching the games. Let's see...here are my preferences for the playoff teams, without regard to how good I think they are or how far I see them advancing:
1 MIAMI
2 TAMPA BAY
3 KANSAS CITY
4 GREEN BAY
5 LOS ANGELES RAMS
6 BALTIMORE
7 DETROIT
8 PHILADELPHIA
9 SAN FRANCISCO
10 CLEVELAND
11 HOUSTON
12 PITTSBURGH
13 DALLAS
14 BUFFALO
As I wrote before, if the Super Bowl ends up between Dallas and Buffalo, I'll probably boycott it...
No comments:
Post a Comment