Looks like we're in for some nasty weather with the next few days...throughout the whole Florida peninsula. I had been considering trying out an Ocala park running race on Saturday morning, but I think maybe since they hold it twice a month I'll wait until the weather is a little more propitious. On the other hand, maybe going down there like this could be part of the adventure! In any event, there's always the Depot Parkrun in town...or just sleeping in late might fill the bill as well. I have been hitting my local gym lately quite a bit and enjoy their treadmills with the built-in screen app called "Virtual Active". It shows different scenes as virtual runs in five-minute chunks, alternating in various places like New Zealand, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina), Italy, California, Washington State, and British Columbia. It's made treadmill running more than just looking at my numbers and huffing and puffing...they offer it on Roku at home but for a subscription: I think I'll just enjoy YouTube virtual races shown there instead. Well, I've got somewhere I need to be going and something to do, so until later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment