Now that it's officially past Christmas day, I suppose a lot of people regard the upcoming week preceding New Years Day as the time for refunds and exchanges of gifts not wanted or the wrong shape, size or color. For me it's a brief period for me to reflect on the year winding down and contemplating ahead to 2024. If the next calendar year is anything like it was in 2020 when we had the insane presidential election, the Covid crisis outbreak and the nationwide protests following the George Floyd killing, I'd better brace myself. Yet I have high hopes for my health, self-improvement, fun and adventures as well as for my loved ones. I am optimistically looking forward to 2024, and sensationalism and media manipulation can just take a back seat to my own agendas, thank you very much. May this week prepare you for what's to come, including bringing a sense of perspective and balance to your own lives...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment