Monday, May 8, 2023

Podcaster Repeats Theme of Manifestation

Today's Mindset Mentor podcast featured host Rob Dial, a personal development coach, repeating a theme he's frequently discussed in the past: manifesting one's own reality by believing to the utmost degree the positive things he or she envisions...and then acting on it.  He cited an example back when he was a student at a crowded Florida university with parking shortages, but repeatedly convinced himself on successive occasions that an empty slot would just open up for him near the front, and presto! wouldn't you know it, but they did!  Oh, by the way, the same thing happened to me recently on a couple of occasions...people often come and go and it's perfectly reasonable to expect places to open up.  I think it's important to possess confidence when thinking of the future, and to have personal destinations or achievements ahead in as specific detail as reasonably possible.  This way my mind is working behind the scenes to direct me toward their attainment.  But I tend to look at it all with a double negative: if I DON'T employ a confident attitude about successful future outcomes, then they WON'T materialize...or at least to the degree that I had wanted.  I also think how well you get through life involves how well you react to disappointments and setbacks, which are inevitable.  I did appreciate that Rob Dial emphasized personal action and not just passively sitting back expecting everything to automatically come together...

No comments:

Post a Comment