Monday, March 6, 2023

Podcaster's Suggestions for Manifesting One's Desired Future

On one of last week's Mindset Mentor podcasts, personal development coach Rob Dial discussed a subject he's covered a number of times before: manifesting your future.  He is a strong believer that people can become who they want to become...within the obvious limits of physics and biology, of course...if they assiduously follow the necessary steps: he lays out three, although I'm breaking down the "first" step into two.  One, you need to know what it is you want to achieve and/or become, and in as great a detail as possible.  Lots of folks get tripped up here...they really don't have a clue about where they want to go.  Two...and this is where a lot of skeptical, analytical people might find objections...is to believe with no hint of failure that what you're after is already a done deal: you just have to live it out and that there is no reality in which your aims are not fulfilled.  Three, you must make a plan, a strategy...again, in as much detail as possible, to go about daily working toward success.  Finally, none of the first three is possible without taking action: execution, on a consistent basis in accordance with your plans and directed at who you want to become, completes the picture.  Sounds simple, but if anyone...including myself...wants to throw cold water on this algorithm of Dial's, I think they should strictly follow the steps as he has outlined before doing so.  Just speaking for me alone, I can look back at numerous times I've undertaken projects for self-improvement and can confidently say that for those times I fell short, I was also falling short on at least one...and usually more...of the podcaster's suggested steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment