Monday, March 13, 2023

NCAA March Madness Basketball Tourney Starts Tomorrow

I just glanced at the men's NCAA Basketball Tournament bracket, and I wasn't surprised or disappointed, for a change.  Naturally, "my" Florida Gators (I think they're 16-16) didn't make it, nor did North Carolina, the other team I tend to follow.  Florida State had a poor showing this year, but Miami is one of the favorites to possibly get to the Final Four and I guess they're my "main" team.  Duke, Houston, Alabama, Gonzaga, UCLA, Marquette, Purdue, Arizona, Texas...and my third "favorite", Kansas...all figure into the upcoming action.  Starting with 68 teams in the field that includes several weaker smaller college champions, two games will be held Tuesday and Wednesday while the real first round starts Thursday...by Sunday night we'll be down to the Sweet Sixteen. CBS, TBS, TNT and TruTV will carry the games, many of which in the early going I'll miss.  Looking forward to see who makes it past Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment