Saturday, February 11, 2023

YouTube and YouTube Channel Both Good Resources

Lately I've been exploring different YouTube channels and video series that teach and review mathematics and foreign languages...it's pretty amazing how you can choose just about any topic you want to learn about and get instruction on this excellent site.  In our household, we also switched from our cable-based television service to the YouTube Channel...different from YouTube itself...to provide at a much cheaper rate the same channels we were previously receiving, using Roku.  To supplement them we purchased an inexpensive indoor antenna and through it pick up all the local stations as well as spinoff channels like MeTV and Comet.  And, of course, I like to listen to the music that YouTube provides...sure, I get a lot of commercials but that's cool.  Maybe in some future article I'll discuss some of the things I'm studying in greater detail...

No comments:

Post a Comment