I think many of us are happy to have a "break" in the times with this New Year of 2021...even if it is only artificial. After all, we still have the same old people around us with their same old attitudes to contend with...and we're still the same old people we were in 2020, complete with our own baggage. As for me, I like these opportunities to resolve to do things a bit better...take them to a higher level, I say. Nothing revolutionary, but live my daily life in a smarter way that works better for me and my loved ones. It's always a good exercise to examine one's own life and see specific areas to work on...I have my own and have written them out. Now I need to implement these changes by making habits of them, incorporating them into my daily routine without a lot of fanfare. I hope the coming year brings blessings and opportunities for positive, constructive change to you and your own loved ones...
Saturday, January 2, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment