Thursday, October 1, 2020

My September 2020 Running Report

In September my health and running rebounded considerably as I ran on all but one of the days, amassing 160 total miles for the month with a 7-mile run last Saturday being my longest single run.  Yesterday the weather turned comfortably cooler and dryer...I'm looking forward to some good, long runs for this coming month.  As for races, I don't see any local ones planned for anytime soon...understandable because of the COVID-19 pandemic.  Is the Tom Walker Memorial Half-Marathon, originally slated for next month here, cancelled or not?  I checked the Florida Track Club's website...they are the event's organizers...and I received no information whatsoever as to this pertinent question: guess I'll email them without necessarily expecting a reply.  And I'd like to try and run the Five Points of Life half-marathon held annually in Gainesville during mid-February: what's going to happen with that one?  Guess I'll have to wait to find out.  If both races are cancelled then fine, as far as I see it: I like to run in races from time to time, but my main focus is always my personal daily training...

No comments:

Post a Comment