Tuesday, September 1, 2020
My August 2020 Running Report
August 2020 was not one of my better running months...a combination of horrifically hot and humid weather here in northern Florida and some days suffering from general inflammation resulted in me taking 8 days off from running and limiting my mileage on the others. I ran a total of 74 miles for the month...much lower than my figures for the previous several months...with 5 miles being my longest single run. For this month of September, I plan to do my running on a day-by-day basis, keeping the mileage low and making sure I always have plenty of hydration and rest. I'm looking forward to my general health returning to a high enough level to resume longer runs, but that will also depend in part on the weather improving. Exercise matters, and if running seems too strenuous for me during this time I'll see what I can do with walking instead...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment