Saturday, February 29, 2020
My February 2020 Running Report
For February I ran a total of 50 miles, missing 12 days in the middle of the month due first to not feeling well and then to a long cruise on my vacation. I'm not sure what my longest single run of the month was, since with the days I did run I often broke them up into smaller runs...but I doubt that at no time did I ever run much further than three miles before stopping. As I begin a new month, I'm also going to be building my running endurance back up. I've also begun to consider my diet with the view to shed a little weight...I think having about 20 less pounds to carry with me on a run would certainly enhance the experience. As for any future races, there's always something to look forward to this time of the year in northern Florida...it's just a matter of feeling that I'm in good enough condition to properly cover the distance. I'm also looking at mixing more brisk-paced walking breaks in with my outdoor training runs, a tactic that should work to reduce wear and tear on my feet and knees...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment