Sunday, October 6, 2019

Look at How Better the Miami Dolphins are Getting

Week #1 in the 2019 NFL regular season, "my" Miami Dolphins were defeated by 49 points by the Baltimore Ravens.  The following week defending Super Bowl champions New England Patriots beat them by only 43 points...hey, I see some improvement here.  So the following weeks I had my hopes high and wasn't disappointed: the Dallas Cowboys next won over my Dolphins by only 25 points...and it only gets better: last week they played the San Diego Los Angeles Clippers Chargers and were whupped by just 20 points...can you believe how good they're getting?

I'm sure glad that Miami got a bye week off from playing this weekend after improving so much from week to week: they need the well-deserved rest from their accomplishments...at this rate they'll probably be losing their games at season's end by only a touchdown or even less...

No comments:

Post a Comment