In June I ran a total of 157 miles, missing one day with 9 miles being my longest single run. It's been a struggle against the outdoors oppressive heat and humidity...and the heavy rainfall we've recently experienced has been an impediment to me. Whether or not this trend of increasing mileage keeps up for me depends on how my body reacts to it all...I'm probably going to need to take more days off from running for recovery in the future as a set policy. I didn't run in any races this past month, and although 5K free races are held at Gainesville's Depot Park every Saturday morning and July 4th will feature the annual three-mile Melon Park at Westside Park, as of now I don't feel any special desire to participate in any of them. Looks like it won't be until the fall before I run any public races...
Sunday, June 30, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment