I started reading Robert Mueller's redacted report on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential campaign and found myself slogging a bit through this 400+ page monstrosity. And then it happened, gradually at first, as the report made its way toward discussing Russia's role...especially in regard to their Internet Research Agency, the front organization behind several bogus Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter groups that disparaged Hillary Clinton throughout the campaign and promoted Donald Trump. Suddenly I was breezing through the report, having found myself covering several pages in only a couple of minutes.
And besides that, . . I recommend to anyone daunted by the length of this report to just take a gander at it through the many news outlets online that provide the full report (with just those "few" redactions) in pdf form that you can scroll down without needing to download. Here are the five most important things about Russian 2016 interference I've gotten from it so far:
1.
2.
3.
4. Trump is a j er k.
5.The American people are really a bunch of s to have fallen for all this !
In closing, I think that it's extremely urgent that . And that's all I have to say about that...
No comments:
Post a Comment