Monday, April 1, 2019

Rain, Rain, and More Rain in Gainesville Today

In Gainesville, today is one of those days when the rainy, intermittently stormy weather makes me glad to be spending most of it indoors at work...although I have to admit I am enjoying the cool temperatures.  This has been a peculiar winter/spring: in February we saw temperatures climb into the nineties and yet may see it dip into the forties later this week.  Besides the ground around my house getting oversaturated with water, it looks as if I'm going to need to mow the lawn soon since the grass seems to visibly grow overnight after this kind of downpour, which seems to have become relatively commonplace during the past few years.  It's forecast to rain all day, lighten up later at night, and then resume tomorrow morning.  Then, after it's all over, I plan to go out for a good, long neighborhood run...assuming that happens before I have to go back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment