Monday, October 22, 2018
Mr. Irwin Goes to Washington
This Tuesday Melissa and I will be traveling to Washington, D.C. to stay there a few nights and check out many of the sights, including the Capitol, the White House, the Smithsonian, the various monuments, memorials, and museums...and just have a fun, enlightening time. Melissa went there on a school trip with our daughter Rebecca and classmates, teachers, and other parents back in 2005...I have no memory of the place although I once was there...as an infant back in 1957. I don't know whether Congress will be in session during our visit, but it sure isn't right now...I think they're all scrambling about back in their home states and districts, campaigning for reelection. After we get back, I'll probably write some blog articles here about different aspects of our trip...I plan to take a lot of pictures, too. Should be interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment